What is Badgers return policy?
- You may request a return authorization up to 30 days from the date of invoice.
- No modified garments or items purchased on closeout will be accepted.
- You will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- You are responsible for the freight charges to return the goods.
- If the return is a result of an error made by Badger, we will issue a call tag via email after the request has been approved.
- Requests to return product after 30 days will be considered. If approved the restocking fee will be 15%.
How long do I have to acknowledge shortages on shipments?
- You have 15 days from the invoice date to acknowledge shortages. Once the shortage is acknowledged our shipping department will verify the weight of your shipment as well as our inventory with each garment that was sent to you. If we find information on our end that indicates a short shipment, we will immediately ship out what is missing and Badger will also pay the freight for this replacement shipment.
How do I return merchandise?
- You must request a return authorization number (RMA) by filling out the Request for Return form online.
- You must provide the order confirmation number that was provided to you when you placed the order.
- After you receive the approved RMA number from Badger, package up the goods and make sure the RMA number is on the shipping label. Ship the goods back to Badger. The freight to return the goods will be your responsibility.
- Keep a record of the tracking information for the return. The goods are your responsibility until they are received by Badger.
- After the goods have been delivered to Badger, allow Badger 10 business days to process the return.
What will happen if I return goods without a return authorization number?
- Unauthorized returns will be refused.
- Goods returned without the RMA Number on the outside of the carton will be refused by our receiving department. The carrier should return the goods to you at your expense.
- If goods are accepted by our receiving department by mistake, you will be contacted by our customer service department, for instructions as to if you want the goods returned to you at your expense or if you want Badger to dispose of the goods for you.
May I return decorated items?
- The only time a decorated item can be returned is if “OUR” screen print department has shipped something with an error in printing and even then you must have a return authorization number. (Such as ink issues, quality etc. but “all returns MUST be authorized”)
- No other decorated items can be returned.
- If there are issues with the fabric and/or garment itself you may request an RMA to return one piece for a quality inspection and we can determine the problem and someone in customer service will follow-up with you after the piece has been inspected.
- What is classified as modified or decorated?
- Any garment that has been modified from its original blank form such as adding braiding, stitching, printing, decals, appliqué, embroidered and/or washed.